Why use Zangtour.com?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best travel deals
- Reliable services - True value
- Low service fees
How to book a trip?
Step 1: Check rates
Step 2: Book Extra Services
Step 3: Submit Booking
Step 41: Confirm Availability & Deposit
Step 5: Come & Final Payment
Tours by Destination
Au Co Cruise by
Cancellation by Customer:
- 31 to 60 days: 10% of total rate
- 16 to 30 days: 30% of each cancelled cabin
- 08 to 15 days: 40% of each cancelled cabin
- 04 to 07 days: 60% of each cancelled cabin
- 03 days and below: 100% of each cancelled cabin
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 6 years traveling with two adults. Extra child below 6 is charged at US$ 120 / child/ stay. Part A cannot guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Children from 6 to 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged as child rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate. Child from the age of 13 must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate.
Daily departure at 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM in Hanoi
Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
English, French, Vietnamese
PEAKSEASON SURCHARGE: (+ 15%)
- Christmas: 23rd, 24th Dec
- New Year’s Eve: 30th, 31st Dec
|Specifications||Au Co Cruise|
|Operated since||March 2012|
|Number of Cabin||32|
|Engine||02 Yanmar 368KW|
|Number of Cruise||2|
|Decks||4 decks (incl. below main deck)|
Cruise Deck Plan: