Why use Zangtour.com?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best travel deals
- Reliable services - True value
- Low service fees
How to book a trip?
1 Check Rates
Step 1: Check rates
2 Book Extra Services
Step 2: Book Extra Services
3 Submit Booking
Step 3: Submit Booking
4 Confirm Availability & Deposit
Step 41: Confirm Availability & Deposit
5 Come & Final Payment
Step 5: Come & Final Payment
Tours by Destination
Dragon Eyes Cruise by
Cruise Ship: Dragon Eyes Cruise
Destinations: Saigon - Cai Be - Phu Quoc - Phnom Penh
Duration: 2 days 1 night / 3 days 2 nights
Description: With only two cabins, Dragon Eyes Cruise is suitable for a couple or a small family or a group of friends that want to explore all the canals on Mekong River. Each cabin has a balcony to provide beautiful landscapes and views through windows. All interiors and furnitures are made from tropical woods, charming decorated by skilled hands.
Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure: 10% of total rates
- From 7 to 14 days before departure: 50% of total rates
- From 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of total rates
- Under 3 days before departure: 100% of total rates
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 2 years old: F.O.C.
- Child 2- 12 years old: 75% adult price.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same room with 2 adults
Pick you up at your hotel in Saigon and take you to Can Tho or Cai Be
Free English speaking guide on board
|Specifications||Dragon Eyes Cruise|
|Capacity||Two cabins (14 - 16 m2), 1 indoor-lounge, sun deck, roofed outdoor restaurant and bar|
|Crew||5 (Captain, sailor, chef, service staff, guide and cruise director)|
|Guest Area||around 100 m2|