Why use Zangtour.com?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best travel deals
- Reliable services - True value
- Low service fees
How to book a trip?
1 Check Rates
Step 1: Check rates
2 Book Extra Services
Step 2: Book Extra Services
3 Submit Booking
Step 3: Submit Booking
4 Confirm Availability & Deposit
Step 41: Confirm Availability & Deposit
5 Come & Final Payment
Step 5: Come & Final Payment
Tours by Destination
Imperial Legend Cruise by
Cruise Ship: Imperial Legend Cruise
Destinations: Hanoi-Halong Bay
Duration: 2 days 1 night / 3 days 2 nights
Description: The boat was buit in 2010 with modern equipment for 12 cabins and restaurant, bar and sundeck that serves for maximum 25 people and have 3 floors where you have time to relax and enjoy the beauty of Halong Bay.
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days before guests’ check-in: 10% of total rates
- Between 15 and 2 days before guests’ check-in: 50% of total price.
- Less than 48 hours before guests’ check-in: 100% of total price.
- No show: 100% of total price.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!