Why use Zangtour.com?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best travel deals
- Reliable services - True value
- Low service fees
How to book a trip?
Step 1: Check rates
Step 2: Book Extra Services
Step 3: Submit Booking
Step 41: Confirm Availability & Deposit
Step 5: Come & Final Payment
Tours by Destination
Legend Halong Cruise by
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates.
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra child below 6 is charged at US$ 20/ child. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 6 to 12 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Daily departure at 8:30 AM at 47 Phan Chu Trinh, Hanoi
Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
English, French, Italian, Spanish, Filipino, Vietnamese
Surcharges (+ 25%):
+ Christmas: 24 Dec
+ New Year’s Eve: 31 Dec
|Specifications||Bhaya Legend I||Bhaya Legend II||Bhaya Legend III||Bhaya Legend IV|
|Operated since||June 2009||March 2009||June 2012||June 2012|
|Length||20 m||28m||28 m||32 m|
|Width||5.8 m||6.4 m||6.4 m||7,85 m|
|Depth||N/A||1.4 m||1,4 m||1,4 m|
|Dining Room||Serve Vietnamese Seafood & International Dishes||Serve Vietnamese Seafood & International Dishes||Serve Vietnamese Seafood & International Dishes||Serve Vietnamese Seafood & International Dishes|
|Bar/ Sundeck||Mocktails, cocktails and wine list sourced from around the world Free-flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea||Mocktails, cocktails and wine list sourced from around the world Free-flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea||Mocktails, cocktails and wine list sourced from around the world Free-flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea|
|Massage cabin||Yes/Spa & beauty services available upon advance request||Yes/Spa & beauty services available upon advance request||Yes/ Spa & beauty services available upon advance request||Yes/Spa & beauty services available upon advance request|
|Number of cabin||01 Bhaya Suites||02 Legend Suites||03 Legend Suites||04 Legend Suites|
|Operating Area||Ha Long Bay, Vietnam||Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and the Gulf Of Tonkin||Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and the Gulf of Tonkin||Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay and the Gulf Of Tonkin|