Why use Zangtour.com?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best travel deals
- Reliable services - True value
- Low service fees
How to book a trip?
Step 1: Check rates
Step 2: Book Extra Services
Step 3: Submit Booking
Step 41: Confirm Availability & Deposit
Step 5: Come & Final Payment
Tours by Destination
Paloma Cruise by Zang Tour
These are cruise policies for Paloma Cruise:
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates.
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- - If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- - If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- - If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- - The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- - The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 4 years old: F.O.C.
- Child 4- under 12 Children rate is applied, sharing bed with adults are charged 50% adults rate
- children from 4- under 12 years stay at private cabin are charged 75% adults rate
- Children above 12 years must pay full adult rate.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same cabin with 2 adults
Daily departure at 8:00-8:30 am from Hanoi
English Speaking Guide
These are cruise facilities for Paloma Cruise:
- 24-hour Security
- Conference & meeting facilities
- Doctor on call
- Newspapers and magazines
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Theme Cruise
- Beauty Services and Massage
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Fresh flower
- IDD at the reception
Activities on Board
- Cooking classes
- Spa & Massage
- Tai Chi
- Wooden games
These are cruise properties for Paloma Cruise:
|Dining Room||Relax and unwind in the bar which adjoins the restauran|
|Bar/ Sundeck||The sundeck situated on the 4th dec|
|Number of Cabin||18 Luxury cabins|
Cruise Deck Plan: