Why use Zangtour.com?
- Best price guaranteed
- Best travel deals
- Reliable services - True value
- Low service fees
How to book a trip?
Step 1: Check rates
Step 2: Book Extra Services
Step 3: Submit Booking
Step 41: Confirm Availability & Deposit
Step 5: Come & Final Payment
Tours by Destination
Paradise Peak Cruise by
Cancellation by Customer:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- - In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. An extra charge of USD 26.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 36.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program. An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to under 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin
Daily departure at 11:00 AM from Hanoi
Free English, French, Italian, Spanish guide on board
Required Booking Time: 15 days before arrival
|Specifications||Paradise Peak Cruise|
|Operated since||Nov 2011|
|Out Fit||Traditional Vietnamese Wooden Junk|
|Capacity||08 rooms - 16 Customer|
|Number of Decks||04 Decks|